- Does the LiteracyPlanet app keeps freezing, or there is lag when attempting to run exercises?
- Are visual glitches appearing?
- Are some aspects of the app inaccessible?
The LiteracyPlanet App requires no configuration, but does require an internet connection. As such, most issues are easily solved by performing the following:
- close the app properly by double-tapping the Home button to bring up the task bar and your most recently used apps. Swipe each application up, which closes the app completely
- a soft reset of the ipad - hold the Power + Home buttons together until the device switches off. Don't fret! It won't delete anything important
- try updating the app through the app store. Where do you find your current app version?
- worse case scenario - delete the app from the ipad, then re-downloading from the app store
If none of the above resolve your issue, contact LiteracyPlanet Support
- Slow or sluggish response or exercises not loading
- Completed tasks or exercises not saving
- Scores not updating after tasks or exercises completed
- Audio out of sync
- Check the network connection speed test with this free speed tester
- Send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to take a screenshot on Apple Devices
- On Android device you may have to google search your particular device to find the way to take a screenshot
- If sluggish or crashing double click iPad home button and swipe up all other open apps running in the background.