My Students allows a teacher to manage students and classes. Within the 'My Students' tab you can do the following:
- Manage students — add, edit, disable and delete
- Lock students program and task usage (for more information, see locking pptions)
- Manage classes — add, edit, delete
- Message students
- Assign exercise bundles to individual students, groups or the whole class.
- View your student reports by simply clicking on their name — task performance, exercise history and program usage
Within the 'Manage Students" tab teachers can:
- Add students — add a student by clicking the green button and select 'New Student'. Make sure you have your classes/groups ready first
- Find existing students — filter students list, then view, edit or remove
- Lock the program, task order and year level for individual students, groups or the whole class.
- Print Student Cards/List — printing student login information
- Assign exercise bundles - assign to individual students, groups or the whole class.
- View Diagnostic Reports - displays a student's competency in the various exercises
|The page offers a number of features to assist with managing your students:
Edit a Student
Click on the grey cog next to the student you wish to edit.
Alter the applicable details and hit "Save"
(An Administrator has the ability to change a student's Teacher AND Class, whereas a Teacher can only move a student into another class that is assigned to them.)
This page allows you to add classes or groups. For ease of use, ensure that you have a plan before establishing classes. The Class/Group can simply be the year level, or it can be a reading or spelling rotation group within a class (for example, Class "7A - Blue Group")